Home Top Ad

How to T,up turn up before presentation in network marketing | MLM | Direct selling | selling

 How to t.up with prospect





How to T,up turn up before presentation in network marketing | MLM | Direct selling | selling




Hey
Hello guys
I hope you'll be fine


Today i,m talking about t.up before presentation


So guys ready for upgrade your knowledge and value

you invite your friend for show your business presentation so finally your your prospect coming your office, house etc you show your business plan, products and services  and if thay like your business he'll be join your team
But this's traditional process
I share you my personal experience
Many times my prospect can't understand  my business plan, products and services
they not cautiously listen my
presentation so they not deeply listen my presentation thay not understand them and they not understand so that's why he'll not join my business

So that the reason i can't growing my team  and business
I'll go my upline and Share my problem
They give m real man advice
He told me (dear you create a mint set before you start your presentation )
First time i can't understand this thing
I ask him
What's mean by that
Thay he explain in detail

(your business plan Your products not probably understand your business plan and product services in first meeting)/
(you cab use t,UP technique)
(Before you showing your plan you tell your prospect dear friend this is so biggest opportunity for me and you I take this opportunity and earn handsome money amount so if you want to make lot of money so you listen and understand so carefully ..
And try to understand this business by asking questions
this industry change lots of people lifestyle and if you want to change your lifestyle so please make sure you switch off your cell phone because we'll not disturb , I also switch off my phone)
that's it is a simple thing you should tell your perfect before your presentation, before you showing your plan, before you showing your business product and services.
You create new a mind set your prospect they listen so many carefully and understand it 
if your prospect can't understand your products and services and business plan so why they join Your business until then deeply understand your business

because they don't knows what is your business what is the product and services what is a business plan

so before you start a presentation before showing your business plan you must t,up your prospect this little thing but that's impact huge
So after tie up you show your business plan,  product and services,  income,  earning,  testimonials,  etc
So that's  my upline tell me and i use in my own business  i make lots of money and my business growing right now , i hope you like this important information so please try in your business and grow up


I wish to become a millionaire
if you like this post committed now and follow and like my Facebook page and Instagram


thanks for coming
How to T,up turn up before presentation in network marketing | MLM | Direct selling | selling How to T,up turn up before presentation in network marketing | MLM | Direct selling | selling Reviewed by zaheer shaikh on March 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent Posts

Breaking News